Humorous Christmas Quotes
Sending and sharing humorous Christmas quotes to your family and friends is show that you have an opportunity to have fun with them and make them happy and bring a smile on them. So the happiest is occasion is very near to us now. Get ready to wish your dear ones and make plans how you will entertain them. If you are looking for best humorous Christmas quotes then stop your searching here because here you will get large collection of humorous Christmas quotes. And we are sure you will like our collection.
Sharing humorous Christmas quotes provides a family and chance to enjoy together & feel a sense of happiness. We have unique and best collection humorous Christmas quotes.
- Christmas shopping. Never an easy or a pleasant task.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- The reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- You know you’re getting old, when Santa starts looking younger.
- There has been only one Christmas – the rest are anniversaries.
- From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist it would be necessary to invent it.
- I think Christmas is a wonderful time for drinking. And also after and before Christmas plus all the other days.
- Christmas is a good time to open our hearts to Jesus and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- That’s the true spirit of Christmas: people being helped by people other than me.
- My letter to Santa starts something like this: Dear Santa, My sister did it..
- Merry Christmas week! The time when it’s totally fine to put Peppermint Schnapps in your coffee every morning!
- Right now a FedEx driver is dropkicking your Christmas gift onto someone’s front porch.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year… to be slowly driven insane by Christmas music
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought,
doesn’t come from a store.
- Oh, for the good old days when people would
stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory,
like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together
- In this season of jollification & endless parties,
continually keep in mind: “thou shalt not weigh over thy icebox.”
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas
if you stop opening presents and listen.
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first – your money or your feet.
- I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.
- “Christmas is sights, especially the sights of Christmas reflected in the eyes of a child.”
- I have snowflakes of love smiling down on me, winter bliss when we kiss. Every wish my lips could see… I’m so happy…
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
- Smile, sing and be glad!
It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!
- This Christmas Baby Jesus invites you to celebrate the spirit of love with all your loved ones. Merry Christmas to you. Have a lovely New Year.
- Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.
- There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.”
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.