Christmas Prayers For Family Members
Christmas is an event when we want our family near us give many prayers to our beloved one. We make a list of special prayers which you can send it to your family members. These prayers shows the inner feelings of our heart. We can made it easier. Please feel free just copy that prayers and send to your family members.
- Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world. Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting. Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts. Please God make my family as, as u want
- May this Holy event of Christmas God stay away my family from evil eyes. Merry Christmas!
- May our Christmas dinner be filled with kindness. And may the memories of today warm our hearts for years to come.
- We pray to God give us joyful holiday in which we can celebrate our Savior and his love for us.
- Our Dear Heavenly Father, It is because of you and your sacrifices that we get to gather together on this day we now call Christmas. God please on this occasion bless our family with countless love and happiness.
- Heavenly Father, Please shine your light upon my family. Give us strength to overcome all of the difficulties that we are dealing with now and protect us against any and all problems we may encounter in the future.
- Grant my family forgiveness for any sins we have committed and keep my family under your blessings.
- I ask a prayer for my family help us to learn to love each other more and to be there for each other in sincerity and honesty and love…
- Dear God please shine your light upon my family. Help us forgive one another and accept each others differences.
- Dear God please be my family as happiest family in the world…….
- God on this holy occasion please have mercy upon my family and show us a right direction…..
- Dear God please keep my family, friends, and loved ones safe.
- Dear God please safe my family from any type of danger and natural disasters. Please keep my family safe in every kind of situation.
- God please grant our families wisdom and understanding to trust in you and follow your will.
- I pray that you will bring kindness on earth for our families and make us generous to the orphan and homeless.
- I believe in the one whose spirit glorified a little town; and whose spirit still brings music to persons all over the world, in towns both large and small.
- Our prayers can focus not only on Christ’s past birth, but also on present world events and personal concerns. When you remember those lowly shepherds and Christ’s impoverished birth, think of the forgotten poor of our world.
- Dear Lord God,You created balance.The night to follow the day.
The sea to touch the earth.
All the wonderful animals, fish and birds.
You are the great creator of variety and diversity.
Thank you that you made us all to be unique and reflect your love.
- Pray that those who can no longer join the celebration are in heaven celebrating, and that those who feel the pain of their missing presence find comfort in the Holy Spirit during this time.
- May you be filled with the wonder of Mary, the obedience of Joseph, the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the determination of the magi, and the peace of the Christ child. Almighty God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit bless you now and forever.