Christmas Jokes 2019
Christmas is a season of sharing happiness. The main message of Christmas is live happy in peace, distribute happiness in peoples and bring smile on their faces. Christmas is most happy festival because everyone sharing love and happiness in peoples. Huge number of peoples celebrate this festival according to tradition. Jokes is the best way to bring smile on face.
Now Christmas 2017 is coming soon. Bring happy smile on peoples face by sending Christmas Jokes 2017.many peoples prefer to send Christmas jokes to each other. If you are looking for best Christmas Jokes 2017.then we are providing you top collection of Christmas Jokes 2017.boys like to Christmas jokes to their friends. Christmas is a time a happiness and fun. Jokes can change the mind. A Christmas Jokes 2017 joke can make us happy. If you want to see smile and on your loved ones faces so send these Christmas Jokes 2017.
We have most funny and hilarious collection of Christmas jokes. We are sure our collection are so inspiring visits our website to get these Christmas Jokes 2017.we share all types of Christmas joke to kids, friends, family and others. Christmas Jokes 2017 are available here on christmasxcite.net
- What do elves eat for breakfast?
- Q: What is a parents favorite Christmas carol?
A: Silent night!
- Hope your Christmas is out of this world!
- Q: Why doesn’t Santa have any kids?
A: He only comes once a year.
- Low on Christmas cheer?
Do what I do: ask Santa to bring you some cheerleaders!
- Where do elves go to dance?
- Christmas is truly a magical moment.
Your money disappears into thin air.
- Why is Santa so jolly?
A: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little
child something useful for Christmas.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
Nothing, it was on the house!
- Friendship is like a violin the music may stop
now and then, but the strings will last forever.
- You stink! You smell like beef and cheese!
You don’t smell like Santa!
- Q: What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an apple?
A: A pineapple!
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first – your money or your feet.
- Christmas is a race to see
which gives out first your money or your feet.
- What do you call a snowman in the summer?
- Q. How do you scare a snowman?
A. You get a hairdryer!
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the Christmas Party?
He had no body to go with
- What do monkeys sing at Christmas?Jungle Bells, Jungle bells!