Christmas Card Quotes
Wishing through cards on any occasion is considered unique and special way. Mostly people always prefer to cards because they think when you wish through card quotes then it will make your relation more strong. Now Christmas is on peak and if you would like to wish your dear ones through Christmas cards quotes then you can make it yourself. If you can’t make then now you can get through us best collection of Christmas card quotes free of cost. We are sure that our collection will inspire you and other people. So visit here and find your favorite card quotes.
Sending holiday greeting cards is a good way. If your dear ones far from you then you can send them Christmas card quotes. Because card always close relationship.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- I might not believe in Santa, but I still believe in a good Christmas card!
- Hope your Christmas is an ideal measure of fun and laughter!
- Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May you have all the three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- Jesus is the reason for this Christmas Season.
- Peace, Joy, and Love to you this Christmas season.
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Christmas is the Blessed season
which engages the whole world
in a conspiracy of love!
- May your bells jingle all the way, whatever that means. Anyway, Merry Christmas!
- I want to wish you a time of peace, joy, and fun this Christmas.
- May you find meaning in all you do to celebrate Christmas this year!
- I’m glad to have people like you in my life to send Christmas cards. I am truly blessed this Christmas!
- Just like the original Christmas blessing, I hope you find blessings in unexpected places.
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.
- Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness and prosperity in the coming Christmas.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy,
is to have the real spirit of Christmas
- May the timeless message of Christmas
fill your heart and home with joy today
and throughout the coming year.
- Merry Christmas May the Good Lord
fulfill you with His promises and
bestow on you His many blessings
- Mankind is a great, an immense family…
This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event.
Merry christmas my dear!!!!
- The best gift you could give baby Jesus on his birthday is a clean heart. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year that follows.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick. even when you’re home.
- “A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!”
- If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away….
- May your gifts be many and your troubles be few
this Christmas and always…
- Catch the Xmas spirit!
Visit us soon for a glass of bubbly!
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year.
- They were much amused when they saw the Christmas toy with which I was armed.